Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Clip of the Day, Dec. 28, 2010

Another snowy day here, just remnants of the storm left. Enjoy.



Well, Powell is bent on convincing Rebecca to leave Todd alone, but I don't think that she can, even if she wanted to, she's under his gorgeous spell. LOL.

Todd just talks about himself here and says it is Powell. LOL. I never thought about this before, but, at this point, Todd is using his self-description to define Powell, and later, Powell uses Todd to define him. Interesting how the tables turned. I mean, Todd as never the goody-goody that Powell was but later, when Powell's screws are totally loose, they exchange places, in an odd way. This of course was the intentions of the writers, and they do this adeptly, by giving Todd experiences that make the audience care what happens to him every day. Personally, I don't care AT ALL what happens to Powell on a daily basis throughout the story after his breakdown with Marty in the KAD house. Now that I did care about! (see 85. After that scene, I never cared again until much later in the story. He was a prissy-pants pansy that did not interest me at all. I guess I was waiting for the Genie-Zorro-turned-hero type! Those bad boys really reel me in. Looks like they reel in Rebecca, too! How GULLIBLE IS SHE when he tells her that he wants to know where she lives because he's worried about her walking home alone! LOL!

I love the goofy way Todd's hat sits on his head. And he is still talking about revenge! He is letting himself be seen in the way he is instead of the way he wants people to see him. This was always true with our boy, he always thought he was not revealing what he really was. I love how we, the audience, can read him so well, and some of the characters on the show can't. Todd makes a run for it, how can he THINK he'll get away???? But he tries, which leads to another chapter in his story.

FAIL: I've never seen real inmates wear a dull, camouflage colors. LOL. They usually have bright orange jumpsuits. Oh well, suspension of disbelief again.

Sound off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.