Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SPOTLIGHT ON: REIKO AYLESWORTH

Since we're into Rebecca's scenes, it seems logical to spotlight the actress.

She was born in Chicago in 1972.


Reiko Aylesworth Picture

Her mom was born in South Africa! Her first name is pronounced "Ray-co," and means "child of thankfulness."

Heard to say, "I didn't know a soul when I got to New York and I felt really displaced. The first week I was euphoric, and then I realized how isolating the city can be."

Her most recent work is on "The Good Wife" television series. She also was a star on "Lost" (one of this blogger's fave shows.)

She has also been involved in Stargate Universe and Damages, both tv shows. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.