Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fan Choices for Roland

Fan Choices for Roland

I put Roger's name out there and someone took note. Check this out. Has to do with Stephen King book series casting. :D



That is the photo the writer chose to post.

text:  Thanks to Kim for the suggestions of Josh Holloway (like) and Roger Howarth.  Other fansite/blogs like Viggo for Roland.  Viggo has got the chiseled face that I envisioned for Roland plus he is a brilliant actor. 


then I added a comment:


I wish you knew Howarth as an actor, he'd be the number one choice for any acting gig. Thank you for taking my suggestions seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.