Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Friday, April 15, 2011

Agnes Nixon on canceled ABC soaps: 'I will do everything possible to keep them alive' | Inside TV | EW.com

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/15/agnes-nixon-on-cancelled-abc-soaps-saddens-me-greatly/

"My deep gratitude goes to all the talented people who have contributed to All My Children and One Life To Live over these many years; we were always family, made up of writers, producers, directors, actors, crews. Equally important in that family are our loyal fans who shared this journey with us. Although ABC has concluded there is no longer a place for our shows on their network, I will do everything possible to keep them alive. God bless you all."

AGNES-NIXON
Oh God this made me shed a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.