Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Friday, April 15, 2011

Daytime community reacts to the cancellation of AMC, OLTL | soapcentral.com @ soapcentral.com

http://soapcentral.com/soapcentral/news/2011/0414-amc_oltl_reaction.php


"Please tell all our fans how deeply sorry I am to be losing this wonderful show that has so much heart and so much life," Erika Slezak (Victoria Banks) said via her official fan club. "I will miss my work, my friends, my OLTL family so very much. This is not only a loss to television, but the entire entertainment industry and to the many hard working people of New York who have been the heart and soul of One Life to Live."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.