Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Saturday, April 16, 2011

LakersGround.net :: View topic - All My Children and One Life to Live both cancelled

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=3833231

Im a long time soap viewer. I grew up watching AMC, I often joke that I've watched it on and off since I was in the womb - since my mom has watched it since she was in high school. I watch OLTL sporadically, and was planning to start watching again when Roger Howarth returned. I still watch GH daily and I hope it's not next on the chopping block.  

This is news everywhere, even unrelated sites, Roger and cancellation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.