Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Overheard Online, Kristen Alderson

On Twitter:

Working EVERYDAY this week! So excited #awesomescenes #studyingalready #whosmydaddy

LOL at whosmydaddy

Also...


I am loving Roger Howarth /Todd on OLTL! Can't get enough!! Please don't cancel this show! #RH #RogerHowarth #OLTL

Todd (#RogerHowarth) is on his way home to Llanview ! #OLTL

@crystalchappell I hope you come back to #OLTL for it's send off!! The best show in Daytime should have the best actress in Daytime !!!

Also, Couric's show is supposedly for syndication, acc to a source at Twitter, and does not interfere with GH's timeslot. OLTL and AMC seem to be goners, tho.

Here is another post regarding Couric's show from FB:


RavenBeauty SoapDiva:

Thank you Claudine. Coming from you that means a lot because I know you are honest, and hate this type of thing as much as I do. I felt like Linda Hamilton in the first Terminator movie when she sadly stared out of her window at that gas station knowing what was about to happen and realizing that nobody knows what's coming or would even believe her. That's exactly how I felt when I said that my sources were maintaining what they told me about AMC and later OLTL, and I had to watch everyone drink the Kool-aid and run around screaming we are saved, when I knew differently. One of the most horrible feelings I have ever had. I have a feeling that is exactly what is going to happen Claudine. The masses will be served the Kool-aid and they will run around saying that everything is fine after all, and I will have to hear it knowing what I know and it sucks. It reeks.

Katie Couric's New Talk Show Deal Likely to Be Announced Monday - The Hollywood Reporter
www.hollywoodreporter.com
The Disney-ABC syndicated program will be executive produced by Ex-NBC Universal CEO Jeff Zucker; pact also includes contributions by Couric to ABC News programs.


This was posted today, Raven is saying it's to get people to back off GH and think it's all ok, just like AMC and OLTL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.