Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Saturday, November 19, 2011

From DD - a visitor to the studio yesterday

While I was @ the studio yesterday I saw the following cast leave via main entrance on W 66th Street; Tina, Vicky, Clint, Dani, new Cole, Hope triplets, Jack, Ford, Jess, Cutter, Nate, Shane, Langston and Marko.

Roger & Kassie left the studio from the West End Ave entrance not long after each other.

Kassie & Kristin filmed yesterday while Roger completed his scenes on Wednesday.

I kinda figured the odds were against me yesterday to see Roger & Kassie for one last time. It was an very emotional bittersweet time for the whole cast and crew as well as the fans. Word is, Kassie was crying pretty much for the last two days. Poor thing. I understand how she feels. I will miss Blair,her GORGEOUS soul mate Todd and their children Jack & Starr. After being a loyal fan for 30 years, I'm glad I had the chance to be part of the going away party. Hearing and sharing the stories I love & hate with other fans, was really amazing. At one point, Frank Valentini came out with gifts for the fans. I got a beautiful hard covered OLTL anniversary book, tote bag and pen. So unexpected. I really appreciated his gesture to the fans. Very a nice man. We chatted for a quick moment concerning the future of OLTL 2.0. He was very clear when he said, the future of the show airing on Prospect Park was NOT dead. He claimed the producers of Prospect Park love OLTL and are totally committed to getting the show off the ground. He also, asked the fans to please NOT give up on the show and to please continue watching it on ABC till the end. The way I read his statement was, if the ratings stay "high" receiving the financial backing for the show, will be easy to obtain. If fans decide to throw in the towel now and the ratings slip, the funds to seduce the project on Prospect Park will fail. As much as I LOAHTE Ron's T&B story right now, I want the option to see my T&B reunion on Prospect Park. I assured Frank, I would continue to support OLTL and watch till the last episode airs on ABC. I decided this morning, I will go one step further and email my thoughts and suggestions to Prospect Park for the Todd and Blair. I figured after 30 years of watching this show since I was a kid, it was the least I could do for the fate of my ultimate super couple.

Hope Hummingbird won't mind!
see more here http://s10.zetaboards.com/Daytime_Dish/topic/7370369/199/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BE HEARD! LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW by CLICKING COMMENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.