Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hillary B Smith Tweet

After Silas' drop last evening that something's up with OLTL, I see this today from HBS:

"I'm here 4 my last tape day on OLTL for ABC. Last night we were told that we must remove all of our belongings from the dressing rooms."

I am TOTALLY SCARED, this cannot be good info.  I pray it just means they are put on HOLD - not shelved or cancelled completely.

Today will be an important day to watch the press and to watch Twitter and FB.  I will be working, and won't be able to access anything until this evening, so.....keep your feelers out, I'll be asking you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.