Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Monday, November 21, 2011

My posts from Facebook on the latest non-development saga that is Prospect Park | Ravenbeauty's Spoiler World!

http://www.voy.com/191220/8611.html

"My posts from Facebook on the latest non-development saga that is Prospect Park.....

Hey Gang,


This is all incredibly reminiscent of what we saw with the cancellations. Actors tweeting that everything is fine and that horrible cloud will descend once again as I sit by and watch another horror show. I was reminded of it all today. I had forgotten the sting of it..."

More at link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.