Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Friday, November 18, 2011

Raven's comments on recent OLTL/PP situ

Just as I feared. We've been had. Too upset to say much more right now. We were placated and controlled. God, I hope I'm wrong on this one. For once I want to be wrong. OLTL is the show I never miss. A part of my daily routine. The show I always looked forward to. Those manipulative *******s. This is why I could never fully exhale. I just had a bad feeling that I couldn't shake. How clever. How utterly cruel. Prospect Park can go straight to hell and take Disney with them. Collaborating slime buckets. I guess I had more to say than I thought.....

Thanks to Gail for finding this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.