Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Friday, November 11, 2011

Report: Prospect Park Halts All My Children Relaunch

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/prospect-park-halts-all-my-children-relaunch/

As reported by ABC Soaps In Depth, Prospect Park has indefinitely put on hold plans to relaunch AMC via its new web hub, TheOnlineNetwork.com, which itself is scheduled to (hopefully) go live in early 2012.

I knew this was coming.  According to one of my sources, OLTL was always what PP was interested in, and AMC was part of the deal.  SORT OF a "buy both or buy none" deal.  I will NEVER forgive ABC for any of this, as I am sure, fans won't either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.