Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Saturday, November 12, 2011

STUDIO VISIT REPORT! Nov. 11, 2011

As reported by friend of The Real Todd Manning Blog on 11/12/11:

I went to the ABC studios yesterday before heading to comedy show with hubby.  Was told by a fan club rep of another actor (who I don't want to mention) that RH was there.  She had been in the studio the day before and had seen the call list.  She confirmed that KDP and that KA were also there. 

I waited in the cold forever.  This person was definitely in with her actor/actress. Here's what I learned:

PP has leased the ABC studios.  Whether it's a temp fix until their own studio is up and running I'm not sure. Note:  The Real Todd Manning Blog staff had also heard a similar report, and this confirms.  And I didn't want to push. According to her, PP is ready to start taping new epis as early as the week after next.  Meaning ABC will wrap on the 18th and PP epis begin taping on the 21st (according to fan club rep). I know nothing about TnB other than that they were in the building taping.

KA and brother EA are heading to Cali for pilot season.  The mother is pushing her to go, KA wanted to stay in NY and at OL.  KA is very upset and has been balling all week.  She is no longer exiting main door.  At about 7pm KA's mother was in the lobby.  I think she came down to see if fans were outside, personally.  She definitely exited side door.

[Rumor has it that] PP was only negotiating with David Gregory in hopes that it would woo Bree Williamson, when she decided not to go to PP negotiations with David Gregory ceased.  They didn't want him without her. 

I met yesterday David Gregory, BW and Ford's father. Also Roscoe Borne, Mitch. [Susan Batten] Luna Moody ran out towards parking stopping to talk to no one.  She had no coat and it was cold.  I also saw the person that plays Bianca Morales of Access Llanview.

I met KDPm who was gracious enough as always to stop for a photo.  And when speaking to me she had to bend forward with her hands on knees to look me in the eye because I'm super short and she is literally a giant.  She is so incredibly beautiful in person, it's sick. She nicely told me that she suspected that RH had used side door to leave.

The cast was super tired.  Their out time should have been 5:30 pm it was 7:45 before anyone exited.  They were kind but tired and I think they all just wanted to go home.

I did not see RH. I was bummed, but I'm lucky enough to have met him once. After waiting so long in the cold I was so down, but hey, maybe he had to subway it instead of head to parking, and that's why he left the way he did. Who knows?? 

Anyhow, best I can tell PP is happening. :)"
Another aside:  The Real Todd Manning Blog Staff has also heard much of the same as above from sources.  Good to hear it in two places.  Thanks to our Blog Friend Ellie!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BE HEARD! LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW by CLICKING COMMENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.