Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Kassie DePaiva Fan Page | Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kassie-DePaiva-Fan-Page/297318447253
Kassie DePaiva Fan Page I have really enjoyed reading your post and tweets these past few days. I really want the last days of OLTL to big great for everyone that has devoted their hearts to watching and therefore become BIG fans of Blair and TnB over the years. Last night I watched an hour of various Youtube clips... Who knew there were so many"Todd Manning Part bla bla bla" segments. Oh my.... but after watching I understood why so many viewers have returned to watch again. Todd and Blair are fascinating to watch. Many of the episodes I didn't even remember shooting.

I, now in hind sight, can understand the rooting factor for these two lost souls to find each other. They both had their our tormented past but found comfort and understanding in each others presence. It was very moving at times to watch. Because it was so long ago and I felt so personally removed from that young woman on the screen... I felt I was watching for the first time. I now understand the impact this "super couple" had on the canvas of OLTL as well as the devoted fans that go on board the Llanview train.

As the show comes to an end I look forward to hearing your comments and I hope I can shed some light on the scenes as they draw to the end.

Let me know what you are thinking.

Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.