Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Friday, March 15, 2013

Addison Speaks!: What Excites Me About PP!: Sounds Like a Bad Prince Song But You Know What I Mean

thttp://addisondewittspeaks.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-excites-me-about-pp-sounds-like.html

"I'm just so excited, I can't even picture it. It's a bright spot in a increasingly dim moment for me. When I can cry at the drop of a hat, usually in the car or when I try to sleep at about 3 am, it's nice to think there's something positive that doesn't matter and will take no effort on my part.  That's nice. Hell, right now, if it doesn't suck, I'll be happy.  But how it could suck- Viki will be there!  That makes everything better."

Yep.  We're excited to!  Long live OLTL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.