Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Not Washed Up Yet : So Long

http://notwashedupyet.blogspot.com/2013/06/so-long.html

So, now, hiatus is just about upon me again. But this time, it is not a whole production team leaving at once. It is daily goodbyes and corridors that get emptier, and a same, yet different, anticipation of the family getting back together again. And if I think back to the hiatus months from Cosby, I can remind myself of all the great things that can come out of a little down time. There won't be any hiatus babies here, but perhaps there will be another independent project or some freelancing or some trips to amusement parks with my kids. Because we're not saying "goodbye." We're just saying "so long."

Wow.  Love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.