Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

We Love Soaps: NEWS: Michael Easton on John McBain; CASTLE Takes on SAVED BY THE BELL with Antonio Sabato Jr.; Ellen Holly; Victoria Rowell; Mario Lopez; Darren Criss

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/08/august-2.html

GENERAL HOSPITAL's Michael Easton on if we will ever see John McBain again in some capacity

"Honestly, I don't know the answer to that. I'd imagine…they have that character and they can put him up there with somebody else and whoever it is would probably do a great job at it. I don't know what the situation is. I think those guys are still trying to work out their stuff. And maybe when they do, they'll allow us to do it. I certainly miss him. I saw Bob Woods (Bo, ONE LIFE TO LIVE) two days ago, so I certainly miss seeing my friends. I enjoyed working with them and if there's a story there that I can contribute to the show, I would…I would certainly be open to that. We'll see how it goes. I know they're doing great and I'm excited for them, I hope it ends up doing really really well."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.