Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Monday, September 23, 2013

Not Washed Up Yet : Breaking All The Rules

http://notwashedupyet.blogspot.com/2013/09/breaking-all-rules.html

"I have a feeling I will get used to the freelance life--eventually, at least. It does afford me free hours (even if I can't necessarily choose which hours they are), and it keeps both me and the bank account active and on our toes, which is good for me, and for my family. And let's face it, in my profession (and in many others these days), freelancing is just how it is. My twenty-some odd years full-time were the exception, not the rule, so if now, I am learning new rules (or how to live with no rules), perhaps it is just an education long overdue. And since there are no rules, I figure I have a pretty good chance of passing."

More of Tracy's blog at link above

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.