Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Friday, October 18, 2013

INTERVIEW: Nathan Fillion Talks State of One Life to Live

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/09/23/interview-nathan-fillion-talks-state-of-one-life-to-live-emmys-and-season-6-of-castle

"It really made me sad to hear that One Life to Live was cancelled again," said Fillion. "I had such an incredible time on that show. It was my very first job. I am very sad that daytime is a dying breed; not just because we are going to be denied that source of entertainment, but because, for actors like myself, anybody who has ever done a soap can tell you it is the most incredible intense work experience you can ever put yourself into.Truly, the only people who don't respect daytime are the people who haven't worked in it. It's incredibly hard work and I learned from the best. I was very well cared for on that show, people who became my friends....I consider them to be the best in the biz."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.