Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Monday, September 27, 2010

Clip of the Day, Sept. 27, 2010

Ah, more videos....more to talk about! Gotta love technology. Thanks again to juju....time to see the next installment....and commentary follows.


Oooh boy, Rachel is getting beaten down here. Dad gives a recess. Marty realizes it is coming down to her testimony. Peter gives us another little glimpse into Todd again, "women, you can never trust them" and "so-called girlfriend." Love Bo's dirty looks.

Nora knows that Hank is going to really push Rachel to the edge....and he does. Rachel does not drink, she is like the only one in the whole college. LOL. Sorry, just a joke there to lighten the mood as poor Rachel has to admit things that make Kevin look really really bad. The struggle is so real when Rachel attempts to help protect Kevin. I think, as everyone else probably does, that the ultimate moment is when she says "Daddy" on the stand, she's near her breaking point....and knows she has to admit that she accused Kevin. These scenes are why I loved this Rachel so much. She did an awesome job of it!!!

FAIL: "Daddy" probably should have let the assistant do this dirty job. Not so nice. Made for some good drama and a good cry for Rachel, but still . . .

CANNOT WAIT FOR THREE THINGS. 1) When the story becomes all about the man. 2) When RH walks onto the screen again on OLTL. 3) When I can post a certain post at a certain place after he does!! It will be one of my famous lines and definitely reek of I TOLD YOU SO.





3 comments:

  1. ok for starts I have to say I can't stand Peter! lol I mean he does his job...we hate him, we begin to understand where Todd gets it from, etc, but grrrr Luna needs to knock him upside the head with a pipe too. lol

    You know Rachel...having one drink when you arrive at a party will not tarnish your rep! j/k had to say it. hehe

    Nora: Objection! Prosicution isn't just leading the witness he's dragging her! <--man I love that line...not sure why but I do. lol

    I guess overall I really don't have a whole lot to say other than the fact that everyone in volved in this clip did a really good job. I felt bad when Rachel was being pushed to the point of calling him Daddy...it's not the he ripped her apart but it's so hard for her because she doesn't want to admit she accused Kevin because she believes he didn't do anything.

    I don't really think that Hank being the one to question Rachel was really a fail...it not only made for great drama, but even though he pushed her he did so in as gentle of a way as he could...plus it might have been harder for him to sit and watch the assistant do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Precious - some really good points, esp about Rachel and Hank....

    Peter - barf. I cannot stand him but he has achieved what TPTB wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kim....thank you! :)

    yea I can't stand him either, but he served his purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.