Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Friday, September 17, 2010

In Honor of our Roger Obsession . . .REPOST

I am REPOSTING THIS. I am offering regular posters/blog followers an avatar...! Be sure to specify your name!!! I will be working on that ZORRO issue this weekend.

Click one to request one (will be very similar to these):


I can also make something like this, it's animated and scrolls through 7 faces of Todd with The Real Todd Manning across the top, and your name at bottom:



If interested, click it. It may not be exactly like this - you can even specify the faces you want... to view it in action, click HERE.



1 comment:

  1. may I have one with a blue bgcolor please?

    I guess I should go with...AW FanForLife
    ...if it'll fit though I wish I could change my name at SOC to PreciousThings like here. lol

    ReplyDelete

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.