Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New track on Manning Mix Jukebox

With the help of a friend, I was able to clip a track right from the OLTL clips of Juju....it's "My First, My Last, My Everything" which played when Todd and Blair took Starr (ill) to the toy store for a day of fun. I added it to the Jukebox in the order it came in Todd's story. I was happy to be able to do this, and may be able to in the future with some of Blair's own singing.

AND I DID. Ok, during the commercial break, I went and clipped two tracks of Kassie singing on the show. One is really poor quality, but you get the point!!!

:D

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.