Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Best and Worst of 2010 - Two Scoops Commentary

From SOC, Michael - TWO SCOOPS COMMENTARY:

"Finally, there's Todd and Téa, and here I must simply reiterate my complaint from last year: It's the rapemance, people. While the brain tumor story and Téa's saccharine "bucket list" bored me to tears, Todd and Téa are to me nowhere near as poorly presented and acted as the younger couples I cited. Florencia Lozano is a consistently entertaining and talented leading lady who I enjoy watching, she has heat to spare with Trevor St. John, and if anyone bothered to repair the character of Todd, he, too, could flourish again. But the fact is that Todd has never been redeemed for his actions against Starr and Marty in 2008, which has left any and all stories featuring Todd and any love interest fool enough to be with him emotionally empty and a drag. Why should I believe Todd loves Téa, let alone anyone? Why should I believe Téa when she tells Dani that Todd has changed? Why should I enjoy watching Todd bond with a new family he has not earned? Todd is the reason Todd and Téa are a worst couple, and Todd is now the reason a million other characters like Eli, Marty, Ross, and Cole must fall to make him work again. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.