Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New feature, "Overheard" Online

I've added a new feature for the twittering and blogging around the net that we find, that has no real factual bearing, but is just fun to read and speculate about. You can find it linked in the Site Cloud.

Thanks for all who partook in the poll....I've made a few slight changes to the site. I will continue to improve it as I can!

I also have asked for a person to do Screen Mania so I can play, and I've had no takers, so....I will start preparing for a new Round. Congratulations to 12 Days of Toddness winners, Bjujubee and RKarena, who tied.

:D See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.