Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Clip of the Day, April 16, 17 and 18 (216, 217 and 218)

We're getting to one of my favorite plots for Todd! Cannot wait!



Ok, I just cannot believe how GORGEOUS this guy is. He just seems like the type who doesn't think so, but he's stunning. I love the ponytail thing. Doesn't happen often, but when he does it, I love it. I mean, what don't I love about him aside from one of the stories written for him later on?

Vicki is being a good mom here....I like Erin T so much. I really prefer her to the new Jessica.

Hold on, need a snack or breakfast....brb.

Ok that took too long to get these in for today's mailing but . . .

I think it's neat that there are scenes of other things, like Sloan, Vicki, Marty, etc. They really help us get the fist of the stories. No isolation.

"I'm willing to pay for what I've done but not what I didn't do." Ah Todd, we love you! You won't pay for anything at this rate. LOL!

The plan is ON for the collision of a lifetime!



Marty has a little talk with Jess to help her put things in perspective.

Marty's upset when Jess says Todd may have helped her. The start of something big.

It's amazing what Roger can make someone feel for him, regardless of the character. "I'm not an animal." Bo says, "You're not?" I also love the CHANGE that BO goes through very soon regarding Todd. Love that whole thing. He attacks Bo momentarily, almost as if he's terrified (wish they'd ever get into what he's dealt with in jail but don't think we're going to have time for that) and screams her name! Roger is just a plain old powerhouse.



Meanwhile, Powell gets another thank you. Gag. Everyone discusses terrible Todd. Meanwhile, Rebecca surely still loves Todd but is stuck in the Powell thing. Aarf.

When I see Todd in that police car, I know darn well something great is coming. I remember this story like the back of my hand, and I mean the ORIGINAL AIR TIME. It was SUCH a great story...all of the acting was paramount, everything was fantastic. I miss and will miss it so much.

We're introduced to the hero figurine that CJ is carrying. Love the attention to detail that we got. It's such an important item later throughout at least three more stories of Todd's life.

My God, the face he has on when driving in that car! Roger can be extremely menacing when he wants to be. The kids are talking about Suede's ring, etc. Marty is driving the kids along and here comes the most important SLAM of all. I love this.

I must say, having been in a car accident, this one is pretty realistic when they show the kids and Marty screaming when the car is out of control. Not sure about the police car side, though. I just LOVE what we get next....this is one of my fave stories for Todd.

Sound off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.