Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Stars Speak Out! - ABC Soaps In Depth

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/04/the-stars-speak-out.html

GINA TOGNONI (Kelly, OLTL)

"It is a heartbreak to see OLTL and AMC -- these two beloved shows -- leave the daytime lineup. I grew up with soaps as a young girl..."

JILL LARSON (Opal, AMC)

"As in the past, in the face of a crisis, the AMC family responds with grace and compassion, and it's no different now. A death like this prompts reflection and the Facebook page, as well as other sites where fans are posting their favorite AMC scenes, is bringing all of us together to say goodbye to something that has nourished our hearts and created a connection between us for over four decades."

ERIN TORPEY
(ex-Jessica/Megan, OLTL)
"I'm so sad to hear this news for so many reasons. My heart goes out to the amazingly hard working cast and crew I called family for so many years. I'm excited to see what is next for all these talented people but really sad to see these shows come to an end. "

MARK LAWSON (Brody, OLTL)
"ONE LIFE has been a home and family for the me for the last three plus years. I've learned more about my strengths and weaknesses as an actor than I ever expected I would. The show has provided me with wonderful opportunities both personal and professional, and I'll miss it. "

There are more quotes by these and other actors.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.