Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Two Scoops Opinion Commentary | One Life to Live Cut Too Short

http://www.soapcentral.com/oltl/scoop.php?section=twoscoops&year=2011&date=110418

"This week, I must write the column I hoped I would never have to write. After enduring years of cancellation rumors, it was announced that One Life to Live will end in January, 2012, and I am still reeling from the news. I am also upset that All My Children has been cancelled. These are two legendary shows that have captivated viewers for over four decades, and now, they will be replaced with other shows that I refuse to name. It's a sad time for daytime television, and even sadder for the fans, whose loyalty doesn't seem to matter to the network."

Ugh, these commentaries are making me so sad, I've got to do one, but have not had the heart to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.