Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Friday, July 8, 2011

Clip of the Day, July 8, 2011 (249)

Roger Roger Roger. That is all I can say! Please, God, let him sign for this internet stuff.



Thanks to Juju and those like her who make it possible to see his work!

Well, Powell marries Rebecca (or wants to) simply because he cannot let Todd have her or be near her, or have hopes with her, but throughout this story, as Powell unravels, Rebecca just cannot shake The Man.

Powell: I'm not mad, I'm not crazy.

Ok.

Powell just SAYS to her that he is asking her to marry him so that he can keep anything about Todd from coming between them. Uh, Rebecca, that was a sure sign that you needed to run. So was the shirt tucked in to his pants, but that's another issue I guess.

Rebecca's face when he asks. LOL!

@3:30 - just look at those eyes. OMG. I love when Ray comes in, "you wanted to see me, Todd?" and he just sits there staring. By the way, not sure you can request your therapist in jail. Anyway. . .

As Roger relates Todd's panic over feeling rage, you are SUCKED IN further (kind of wonder how far we will be sucked in without disappearing into the screen). First of all, if he is not beautiful with that hair and those eyes, then no one is. But beyond that, Roger's acting is light years ahead of Sean's and Reiko's at this point, and more in line with the already-vets.

"I feel like I'm gonna explode, or do something crazy, to hurt him, or me, somebody (eyes to camera), anybody." OMG! Just think of what it must be like to bring that kind of emotion to something with a series of cameras right in front of you. Roger makes it look so simple and so real.

Love Rebecca being unsure, and we all know why, don't we??

Powell: No way she says yes, no way. Maybe you should take off that gay shirt, it might help.

OMG, the scene following Powell ruminating over Rebecca's answer is unreal. Todd is so raw there, Ray is so strong, it's perfect, so well done. Thank you Roger for things like this that you created and crafted.

"I don't want to stay like this anymore!"

"Then change!"

His last few sentences about the anger winning are GORGEOUS. WE can see first hand why he's an Emmy winner at such a young age. Tremendous acting, unique facial features, and a vulnerable angst that just won't quit, not to mention some great hair.

CHIME IN! What do you think of these scenes?

4 comments:

  1. kim let's see if this works now

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ kim the only way I can post is by annonymous sincerely Momma K

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something wrong, today at 5:42 you posted as yourself. Let's get on the phone today and figure this out.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.