Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Facebook - Kassie DePaiva

http://www.facebook.com/

Thanksgiving is my favorite time of the year because I have the opportunity to be near my family. I've always treasured the time when we all arrive and share in the excitement of seeing each other. As we sit around the Thanksgiving table we are reminded of our blessings and all the things we are grateful for. We eat and share, laugh and remember. I hope everyone finds a table to sit around tomorrow with people that they love. I hope we all can take a moment to consider how precious life is and how great it is to live in the amazing country. I'm most grateful for family, health, and the joy I find in my family and friends.
God bless,
Kassie

I will never understand how anyone, even a non-Blair fan, could not appreciate the kindness and professionalism of this woman.  I wish her the best in her endeavors.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.