Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Todd Killed Victor Story is Retarded and Insulting | SOC

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?759246-The-Todd-Killed-Victor-Story-is-Retarded-and-Insulting

"The Todd Killed Victor Story is Retarded and Insulting

   First of all, let me say I love most of the characters from this show and I generally support the show but I have to express myself about how dumb this story is.

   These people, these so called writers, who get paid more money than a lot of us and write such crap while writers like me who are not working can come up with a better story than this."

--__ --

1 comment:

  1. Love these comments from "unemployed" writers. Could they come up with a better story? Maybe. Maybe not, given the outside pressures that had the writers having to change directions every few weeks it seems. Not entranced with the story, but have to say, I'd have hated to try writing under these conditions.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.