"The reason it's going off the air is because they weren't respected enough."
At the moment, Llanview is embroiled in the mystery over who killed Victor Lord. Todd (Roger Howarth) believes he murdered his brother. Others aren't sure, but in the end, fans are still upset that Victor's gone. Soaps.com sat down with former "One Life To Live" actor Trevor St. John to chat about the show's end, what he thought of Victor's demise, and the upcoming Loving Llanview Event.
Read the rest of Trevor's interview
Not planning on reading that one at all. Especially at that source. I've found that the majority of posters at that site are TSJ superfans and to me, have been extremely nasty about RH. Not for me. I no longer go near the site.
ReplyDeleteOf course, you don't have to read it but you will be missing a few interesting tidbits that he shares about his perspectives. I don't like press on him, or anything to do with him, really, but this article was worth the read.
ReplyDelete