Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Friday, September 24, 2010

Clip of the Day Sept. 24, 2010

Another clip - can't wait until they get even better! Thanks again to bjujubee! Commentary follows:



Well, Nora has NO TROUBLE breaking Suede up. I guess he wasn't the brightest bulb. But, the truth is he didn't believe Marty at first.

Jason Webb....hmm. Another long haired guy. OLTL was definitely going through a phase....but a lot of the later characters that had it were because Roger did - I am sure they got letters and letters about Roger's gorgeous hair throughout his stories. I didn't like Jason Webb at first, but I do now. For some reason, I always, even then, wanted Jason to become Marty's supporter and boyfriend. I thought that would be a great story and good chemistry.

"Nora, I can't wait to see you tear into this illiterate." Todd is SO NASTY. I just love what RH does with the simplest lines.

Obviously, there is a special signal between Bo and Nora here, and she repeats what that touch to his nose means "100% behind you, you'll do great, nothing to worry about." So cute. I did REALLY like their love affair until it kind of got wrecked in the later 90s....I enjoyed these two and they played off each other well.

"two loyal followers, Zach and Powell" - nothing could have been truer - at least at first. Jason just has a subtle heat here that I missed the first time around.

FAIL: Powell's corny faces when Jason says Marty fought him off.

Hmmm....question of the day: What's with that Peter Manning shot when Jason is talking about fighting off Powell in the bar with the bra thing? Hmm....sound off guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nora: "A new set of fun with a new set of fun guys" ok that's kind of way bad, but kind of a funny line. lol I mean I remember being p***ed off at things like this when it first ran (even though I liked Nora) because the statement is so bad and so wrong, but hey you've got to admit it has some humor in it as well. lol

    Sude: "and if you werent being paid to drag her name through the mud, you'd know it too"...I love the look on Nora's face!......I see 2 possible thoughts behind that look...does she have this look because she's stopping to truly think about how different she might feel about this case if she weren't defending the boys?...or is she cursing herself because she picked up on what Suede said and she momentarily hates herself for they way in which she's about to throw it back at him?...or could that look be carrying a combination of the two things?

    Nora: "does that mean no I never had any doubts, or does it mean weeelll I had a few but I got over them?"...this is another not so nice line but kins of giggle worthy and also does show that she is good at twisting stuff around. :)

    :'( poor Marty...I felt bad back then and still do...so much hurt in her face and eyes as Suede admits that he thought Marty was lying at first.

    I love Todd's illiterate line too! lol

    well, I think that about wraps up this comment. lol only other thing I'd like to say is...I always liked Jason...kind of wish he'd blow back into town (don't remember how he left though). I liked how sure he was of himself and what he was saying while Hank was asking questions.

    as for the Question of the Day...I'm not sure unless he's pissed because he knows Todd had to have put Powell up to it. Maybe he'd done something like that before with his high school buddies or something?

    ReplyDelete

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.