For die-hard fans of Roger Howarth's Infamous Character, Todd Manning and Current Soap Information!
Most Popular Topics
blogging
(710)
commentary
(647)
photos
(622)
OLTL TODAY
(440)
screencaps
(412)
cancellation
(389)
spoilers
(281)
recaps
(262)
COTD
(223)
Kassie DePaiva
(218)
Blair
(190)
TnB
(146)
online soaps
(141)
tumblr
(140)
games
(131)
Prospect Park
(121)
twitter
(110)
THE Online Network (TOLN.com)
(106)
fanfic
(82)
Viki
(77)
abc
(68)
fanart
(68)
appearances
(57)
Tea
(55)
Soap Opera Network
(54)
TRTM FANFIC HUB
(54)
Jack
(53)
TSJ
(48)
Dorian
(45)
John
(45)
cast
(45)
fan events
(45)
campaign
(41)
promo
(40)
QOTD
(39)
blogowner messages
(39)
Hulu
(35)
Erika Slezak
(31)
super couples
(28)
Kristen Alderson
(25)
Natalie
(23)
parody
(23)
Tina
(20)
awards
(19)
guest bloggers
(19)
postcards
(19)
Dani
(18)
David Vickers
(18)
Michael Easton
(15)
TM RETURN 2011
(15)
Matthew
(13)
Who Killed Victor?
(12)
avatars
(12)
charity
(12)
spumors
(11)
countdown
(10)
fan letters
(10)
SCOTD
(9)
Victor Lord Jr.
(9)
casting
(9)
banners
(8)
watch online
(8)
Paos Revolution
(6)
episode counts
(6)
GBW
(5)
scripts
(5)
Destiny
(4)
Thom Racina
(4)
PhOTD
(3)
Sam Manning
(3)
webisoaps
(3)
Manning Family
(2)
TM RETURN 2012
(2)
Tainted Dreams
(2)
The Mannings
(2)
Vimal
(2)
Susie Bedsow Horgan
(1)
Search The Real Todd Manning
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Clip of the Day, May 24, 2011 (243)
Hank is going to starting to think he might have to pardon Todd, and everyone's upset. Who wants him out on the streets again? Well, we do, of course, and probably Rebecca, but she doesn't know it. The kids are very adorable and their television exploits are an interesting diversion. Kate Noonan starts the trouble but we're glad for it.
"Maybe they've seen something in you the rest of us never have."
I know that Rebecca is the catalyst for Todd being able to love. And CJ, Jessica and Sarah are the catalyst for him being able to do good. Put those together, and you get a "reformed" person - at least to a point.
Marty: "I wish Todd had never saved me." I know he did a terrible thing to her, but that statement really makes no sense. "I wish Todd died" or "I wish I never met Todd" but of course, she has to be grateful that someone saved her life...it's sort of overkill, which is what happens with her character from here on in, until the fireside chat. This is not my favorite period for Marty. She begins to get sort of annoying when she attacks him at every turn. I know he deserves it in many many ways. But....it's still irritating. We see a guy who has lost everything possible, and is alone in the world....totally alone. He has done terrible things, but at the same time, he's constantly kicked when he is down.
When I watch the upcoming vids of Todd and Ray, I wonder why they did not approach the abuse deeper in therapy when they had the chance. At that point in Roger's development as an actor, he definitely could have handled it and it would probably have secured a second Emmy for him.
Ok onward. Cannot wait to see TM today.
Sound off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.