Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Monday, May 23, 2011

Sarah Michelle Gellar Returns to Primetime; But is a Return to Daytime Next?

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/amc/news/item/4684-sarah-michelle-gellar-returns-to-primetime-is-a-return-to-daytime-next

"I'm very upset about that. First of all, they had the audacity to cancel it on my birthday. So let's have that discussion. I think it's criminal. I remember pretending to be sick when I was younger and staying home and like watching the ABC soap lineup in bed. And I realize it's tough economic times and it wasn't necessarily financially working, but there has to be a way to make it work. And these shows have been on for 40 years. I'm sorry, [but] I don't see either one of these shows they're replacing with it lasting more than a year. I really don't, and I say that with confidence. And I think, I don't think they tried hard enough to save the genre. And, it's just devastating to me."

Words from Gellar regarding cancellation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.