Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Something in cataz's videos . . .

I came across something in cat's vids today when watching....in 2002, Vicki is trying to get the info on Jess and Nat and mentions that one of the followers of "the Messenger" was . . . Peter Manning.

Imagine my interest in that. This nutcase raised our boy...and what does he have to do with Mitch?? Was robbed by Mitch supposedly, acc to Todd. Interesting twisteresting.

Hmm.

Who's not dead in the recent script? The question plagues us. Allison? Or is it a gender bender? Mitch? Carlo? Peter Manning??? What a showdown that would be. I'd prefer, of course, he's NOT ALIVE, because we did see him die of a heart attack on his deathbed.

Of course, I still LOVE my theory. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.