Moving down the line now is "One Life's" Kassie DePaiva, who plays Blair Cramer. So, Kassie, which "Todd" character will Blair wind up with at show's end: Roger Howarth's Todd or Trevor St. John's Todd? (How can there be two Todds? Isn't one a fake Todd? Hey, watch the show, OK? It's on today too.)
"I think it's going to be with Roger's Todd, I think that's what they should write," DePaiva says, voting down the idea of tying "One Life" up with a neat little bow. "They should leave it open so we can move it from daytime to nighttime. The ratings keep going up; they're going to have to do something."
Interview with Kassie at the Daytime Emmy Awards. I love the part about moving it to nighttime!! YES! Great idea, Kassie.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.