Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Thursday, July 21, 2011

12 Days of Summer OLTL Challenge: Fave Male Characters (2) and WHY??

Join and and post your 2 favorite male characters and why you love them.  That's today's challenge!  Click COMMENTS below to respond!

3 comments:

  1. My top 2 male characters are....

    TODD MANNING, (no secret there), as played by Roger Howarth. The reasons are too numerous to count, mostly because he is frighteningly beautiful, very real, humorously black and just draws us in.

    BO BUCHANAN, I just have loved Bo's character for so long, he's the antithesis of Todd, Mr. Do Good, and also has that fatherly edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My top 2 male characters are:

    TODD MANNING as played by Roger Howarth be cuase I just love the depth of character Roger gives him and I ache for him right now and everything he's going through

    John MCBain is my second favorite because he's actually a very smart cop when it comes to crime and reading people even if he still is in the dark about his own son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My top 2:

    Roger Howarth's TODD MANNING. I can't list every reason why I love him, but I love his depth, humor and passion for Blair and his children. He has the ability to express more than one emotion at the same time, and the ability to make me feel what he feels.

    JOHN MCBAIN because he's a bad ass cop, is very complicated and has a bit of a dark side, but on the other hand he has a gentle, loving side to him, and I love seeing when he expresses that side with Natalie.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.