Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Friday, July 22, 2011

DAY 2: 12 Days of Summer - OLTL CHALLENGE - FAVE FEMALES (2)

Ok, time for our second day.

Today: Who are your TWO FAVE OLTL FEMALES and WHY?

Comment below!

3 comments:

  1. BLAIR CRAMER. What can I say? I've loved her since the day Kassie showed up on my screen. She's BEAUTIFUL, bad, good, a bitch, a loving wife to Todd, and a loving mother. I just... love her.

    NATALIE BUCHANAN. She's hated by a lot of people but I don't care. What I love most about her is that whenever she falls, she gets right back up, dusts herself off and moves on with her life. She doesn't deny that she's imperfect and owns up to her mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorian Lord - she has to be my favorite character of all time, but sometimes I fluctuate between her and Vicki as the number on. In recent times, I realized how much I love her and will miss her.

    Blair Cramer/Vicki Lord - for the second place, I can't decide whether I love Blair or Vicki most, I think, honestly, that all three of these ladies have the same place in my heart. I absolutely adore Blair. She's a damaged individual who has overcome a lot of odds to be a good mom and a loving wife. Yes, a loving wife to YOU KNOW WHO! I just love all the work she has done. As for Vicki, it goes without saying. Erika is the pinnacle of professionalism, and has done amazing, ground-breaking work!

    ReplyDelete

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.