Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Monday, July 11, 2011

How do you feel about Roger Howarth being the true Todd Manning?

http://onelifetolive.about.com/u/ua/scoopsandspoilers/How-Do-You-Feel-About-Roger-Howarth-Being-The-True-Todd-Manning.02.htm

Glad that TSJ version is leaving.
I'm glad that Trevor St. John's version of Todd Manning(I assume he is an imposter)is leaving the show. I never liked him and I never will. While it was a pleasure to see Todd beat up and nearly killed by the heroic John McBain, Cole Thornhart, and countless others, as well as being punched out and manhandled brutally by Brody Lovett and whoever else, it will be a pleasure to see him gone. Hopefully, he'll be killed off violently and brutally.

—Guest Razorclaw

I'm sorry but when I read this, I just laughed.  More at the site above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.