Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Poll: What kind of KISS is that FIRST KISS going to BE?

What kind of kiss will Todd give Blair 8/1?
Slow and passionate
Harried and rushed
Out of control and intense
Sloppy and fall to the floor
Kind of quick before she slaps him
Takes her face in his hands
Kiss on cheek
Hands her a chocolate, foilwrapped kiss instead
  
pollcode.com free polls

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the kiss voters were right, 48% said slow and passionate, 24% said he takes her face with his hands.....! I was REALLY happy because those were MY TWO WISHES FOR THIS KISS.

    This whole scene from Monday was more than I ever expected and I think every Todd and Blair fan was extremely pleased with how much was said by Todd and how it played out.

    Hang out with us for more polls like this as the story progresses.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.