"The huge casting news for the week is the imminent departure of Trevor St. John, whose final taping date will be in mid July. Trevor's Todd Manning has many, many fans, and I know that he will be missed. I will admit to being surprised by this, as I had thought that both Todds would be on until the end. I suspect that Roger Howarth's fans are guessing that his Todd is the "real" Todd. (I almost hate to use that term, after the "real" Greenlee fiasco.) However, time will tell, and it will be interesting to see how this storyline develops, as the summer progresses. As Dan reported here on the soapcentral.com website, the two Todds will not come face-to-face until the week of July 18th. That is just so far away! I bid a fond farewell to Trevor St. John, though, as well as to his outstanding work on OLTL."
Just an FYI, I got attacked when viewing this post. Beware of link.
This was a guest commentator at SOC this week, Two Scoops Column
No comments:
Post a Comment
Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.