For die-hard fans of Roger Howarth's Infamous Character, Todd Manning and Current Soap Information!
Most Popular Topics
blogging
(710)
commentary
(647)
photos
(622)
OLTL TODAY
(440)
screencaps
(412)
cancellation
(389)
spoilers
(281)
recaps
(262)
COTD
(223)
Kassie DePaiva
(218)
Blair
(190)
TnB
(146)
online soaps
(141)
tumblr
(140)
games
(131)
Prospect Park
(121)
twitter
(110)
THE Online Network (TOLN.com)
(106)
fanfic
(82)
Viki
(77)
abc
(68)
fanart
(68)
appearances
(57)
Tea
(55)
Soap Opera Network
(54)
TRTM FANFIC HUB
(54)
Jack
(53)
TSJ
(48)
Dorian
(45)
John
(45)
cast
(45)
fan events
(45)
campaign
(41)
promo
(40)
QOTD
(39)
blogowner messages
(39)
Hulu
(35)
Erika Slezak
(31)
super couples
(28)
Kristen Alderson
(25)
Natalie
(23)
parody
(23)
Tina
(20)
awards
(19)
guest bloggers
(19)
postcards
(19)
Dani
(18)
David Vickers
(18)
Michael Easton
(15)
TM RETURN 2011
(15)
Matthew
(13)
Who Killed Victor?
(12)
avatars
(12)
charity
(12)
spumors
(11)
countdown
(10)
fan letters
(10)
SCOTD
(9)
Victor Lord Jr.
(9)
casting
(9)
banners
(8)
watch online
(8)
Paos Revolution
(6)
episode counts
(6)
GBW
(5)
scripts
(5)
Destiny
(4)
Thom Racina
(4)
PhOTD
(3)
Sam Manning
(3)
webisoaps
(3)
Manning Family
(2)
TM RETURN 2012
(2)
Tainted Dreams
(2)
The Mannings
(2)
Vimal
(2)
Susie Bedsow Horgan
(1)
Search The Real Todd Manning
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
All 'Talked' Out: How Behind-the-Scenes Implosion at The Talk Proves Replacing Soaps is Harder Than Networks Think | Daytime Confidential
Article mentions how well OLTL is doing in ratings.....
Labels:
articles,
cancellation,
online soaps,
soaps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I never understood the appeal of daytime talk shows. If I'm home during the day, a daytime talk show is the last thing I want to watch. And if I am not home during the day, it's not like I'm going to be rushing home for a talk show or upset that I missed it. Who DVRs talkshows? And who sits around chatting about daytime talkshows? Soaps are what people don't want to miss, what people DVR, and what people chat about. =)
ReplyDelete