Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fanfic Hub Updates

Karena - Passionate4Todd, Who's The Real Todd? Chapter 24 . 3
Cloud - Todd Revisited, Chapter 18, Acceptance

Scout - Short Story "Starr's Resolve"
Karena - Short Story, "Todd's Dilemma"

4 comments:

  1. Starr: How much did I take from your sock drawer to buy mommy and you a love potion?

    Todd: First off, you stole $500. $500 of my moeny and I still think you got gipped!


    Starr: What's my favorite color?

    Todd: Pink.

    Starr: Why?

    Todd: Because Blair likes the color white and me I like the color red. And we are just so mixed up together...but you're still better than the both us. You're my pink.

    How'd I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! They're under the wrong post, but still, I adore these answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I could have sworn I pressed the correct link. Feel free to delete and move it.

    *runs and hides*

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! they are too great and don't hide, you're awesome and your post is COOOLL.....

    ReplyDelete

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.