Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The new offical "One Life To Live" thread. - Topic

http://goldderbyforums.latimes.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1206019864/m/5067002785/r/7957086095

"I long for the old days, even though I am a 2000s generation viewer of soaps, of where an entire episode focused on the fallout from a great Friday cliffhanger.

All the other side stories and nuJack's acting distracted from the great scenes from the ball room. Roger Howarth! Though I have seen TSJ for the longest, I am a Roger Howarth fan now. The passion this actor has can lead to either brilliant performances or hammy ones, but this is his role and I am happy he's back and I have forgiven him for ATWT."

Nice.  A chance to respond if you want to at this message board/forum type website.  I love to read about converts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.