Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Sunday, August 14, 2011

One Life To Live Roger Howarth | TV Sweetheart |Only in Soaps

http://tvsweetheart.com/2011/08/11/only-in-soaps-the-two-todd-mannings/

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love this! It's amazing how just one man, Roger Howarth, can spark this much controversy and debate everywhere. And I loved when they mention the scar; it's a part of Todd and only RHTodd seems to get that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the Two Todds Story! And not just because I love RH & I’m a bit of a sci-fi geek. lol Having the original portrayer and the recast both saying they are Todd is genius! This story affects so many characters & will continue to affect them for quite some time. I mean, can you all imagine the fall out? This is good soap! And Irene Manning??? WTH is up with her?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.