I think what Jack said in little Sam's face yesterday was terrible. How far down will they bring this teenager? The worst part is, he shows no other emotion, rather like his "father" and unlike his real Dad. Not sure that actor is up to this, but even so, did the writers go too far?
Your opinion by clicking "comments" below or writing in the "Post a Comment" field.
Tweet
For die-hard fans of Roger Howarth's Infamous Character, Todd Manning and Current Soap Information!
Most Popular Topics
blogging
(710)
commentary
(647)
photos
(622)
OLTL TODAY
(440)
screencaps
(412)
cancellation
(389)
spoilers
(281)
recaps
(262)
COTD
(223)
Kassie DePaiva
(218)
Blair
(190)
TnB
(146)
online soaps
(141)
tumblr
(140)
games
(131)
Prospect Park
(121)
twitter
(110)
THE Online Network (TOLN.com)
(106)
fanfic
(82)
Viki
(77)
abc
(68)
fanart
(68)
appearances
(57)
Tea
(55)
Soap Opera Network
(54)
TRTM FANFIC HUB
(54)
Jack
(53)
TSJ
(48)
Dorian
(45)
John
(45)
cast
(45)
fan events
(45)
campaign
(41)
promo
(40)
QOTD
(39)
blogowner messages
(39)
Hulu
(35)
Erika Slezak
(31)
super couples
(28)
Kristen Alderson
(25)
Natalie
(23)
parody
(23)
Tina
(20)
awards
(19)
guest bloggers
(19)
postcards
(19)
Dani
(18)
David Vickers
(18)
Michael Easton
(15)
TM RETURN 2011
(15)
Matthew
(13)
Who Killed Victor?
(12)
avatars
(12)
charity
(12)
spumors
(11)
countdown
(10)
fan letters
(10)
SCOTD
(9)
Victor Lord Jr.
(9)
casting
(9)
banners
(8)
watch online
(8)
Paos Revolution
(6)
episode counts
(6)
GBW
(5)
scripts
(5)
Destiny
(4)
Thom Racina
(4)
PhOTD
(3)
Sam Manning
(3)
webisoaps
(3)
Manning Family
(2)
TM RETURN 2012
(2)
Tainted Dreams
(2)
The Mannings
(2)
Vimal
(2)
Susie Bedsow Horgan
(1)
Search The Real Todd Manning
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate the writing for Jack. I wanted Sam to punch him right in the face.
ReplyDeleteJack is just what Todd called him - an obnoxious little brat. But what he did to his little brother was completely over the top. If he does not show any remorse over this, he is truly Vic's son. They're obviously giving Todd a real job in getting through to this kid and turning him around. Is the actor up to it? So far, I've seen little sign that he has the talent to handle this.
ReplyDeleteThat comment was the last straw for me. I was so disgusted! I don't understand this kid, not even 2 years ago Jack was mostly a cute funny kid who loved his siblings, loved his parents but like Starr, called them out on their crap from time to time. But now?? We have this angry, almost uncontrollable teen pretty much shouting every one down and not listening at all to reason! I HATE how they've changed Jack Manning. I also think the attitude change has a lot to do with the actor portraying this character. CLP really got who Jack was, but this new actor...I don't know.
ReplyDelete