Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Soaptown USA | Florencia's performance/downing Roger's work

http://www.soaptownusa.com/llanviewcraze.html

"I suppose, in a way, there are some good things about Victor's "death" (yes, there is good reason to put that word in quotation marks!). We get to watch Florencia Lozano once again earn an Emmy that she will undoubtedly be screwed out of for the zillionth time. She has carried the show on her back for the past few years, and now she is shining brighter than ever. She is a force of nature, an absolute MVP who, in my estimation, should be given the sun and the moon by Prospect Park."

More about the Victor Murder storyline at above link.  Includes more praise for Florencia and TSJ as well as some negative press for Roger.....what are they seeing?  He's done nothing but magic.

3 comments:

  1. What else is new? This crew has been dissing RH ever since it was announced he'd be back, spinning the news every which way they could - TSJ would still be Todd; Roger would just be on short term and would be TSH's twin (partially true, if it doesn't change); he'd be playing various resurrected characters; and on and on. So now that he's been revealed in his glorious reality, they still can't handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what they expect. I think that RH has been stunning. With all of his emotions right at the surface, confusion, disbelief that he could come back and have been replaced...I can't imagine anyone acting any differently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, RH has been stellar....they are clearly biased.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.