Clip of the Day discussion for January 27....
GAG WORTHY Powell and Rebecca being engaged. Then Powell continues to try and talk to Marty as if he is not as guilty as anyone else. And then, has the nerve to write a book...and now, apologizes and retracts. Unreal, he is still seen as lily white and it's ANNOYING at best. Jason Webb sighting! YAY! I think this clip above might be all Marty and friends.....so.....we'll have two.
I just adore this Ray scene!!!! So good!!! Nora and Bo are also in and around here, Hank, all worth watching. This is about the pardon! YES! Then our clips will really even better. God Roger is so good. Watch and chime in.
FAIL: POWELL. Ugh, his smugness I can't stand and couldn't stand even before he turned out . . . well wait and see!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BE HEARD! LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW by CLICKING COMMENTS!
Tweet
For die-hard fans of Roger Howarth's Infamous Character, Todd Manning and Current Soap Information!
Most Popular Topics
blogging
(710)
commentary
(647)
photos
(622)
OLTL TODAY
(440)
screencaps
(412)
cancellation
(389)
spoilers
(281)
recaps
(262)
COTD
(223)
Kassie DePaiva
(218)
Blair
(190)
TnB
(146)
online soaps
(141)
tumblr
(140)
games
(131)
Prospect Park
(121)
twitter
(110)
THE Online Network (TOLN.com)
(106)
fanfic
(82)
Viki
(77)
abc
(68)
fanart
(68)
appearances
(57)
Tea
(55)
Soap Opera Network
(54)
TRTM FANFIC HUB
(54)
Jack
(53)
TSJ
(48)
Dorian
(45)
John
(45)
cast
(45)
fan events
(45)
campaign
(41)
promo
(40)
QOTD
(39)
blogowner messages
(39)
Hulu
(35)
Erika Slezak
(31)
super couples
(28)
Kristen Alderson
(25)
Natalie
(23)
parody
(23)
Tina
(20)
awards
(19)
guest bloggers
(19)
postcards
(19)
Dani
(18)
David Vickers
(18)
Michael Easton
(15)
TM RETURN 2011
(15)
Matthew
(13)
Who Killed Victor?
(12)
avatars
(12)
charity
(12)
spumors
(11)
countdown
(10)
fan letters
(10)
SCOTD
(9)
Victor Lord Jr.
(9)
casting
(9)
banners
(8)
watch online
(8)
Paos Revolution
(6)
episode counts
(6)
GBW
(5)
scripts
(5)
Destiny
(4)
Thom Racina
(4)
PhOTD
(3)
Sam Manning
(3)
webisoaps
(3)
Manning Family
(2)
TM RETURN 2012
(2)
Tainted Dreams
(2)
The Mannings
(2)
Vimal
(2)
Susie Bedsow Horgan
(1)
Search The Real Todd Manning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like how they delve into what people are thinking and feeling. Where's the action? I like the more introspect scenes. Bo and Nora are so adorable! I always liked how they switched so easily from loving couple to professional law enforcement. Todd certainly is blessed isn't he? I'm still uncomfortable with what Kim pointed out that Powell is so innocent - Todd made him do it. And I'm concerned about Marty, who seems to be so innocent and chaste. Is there something in her reaction to Todd that has even the slightest hint that she behaved badly? Looking forward to the next clip!
ReplyDeletePowell is NOT INNOCENT! NO ONE can make you do something against your own nature. He is just as guilty as Todd, if not more, because during the attack, he had the chance and the understanding to STOP IT. UGH. Cannot stand his smugness and how everyone bends over backward to help him recover.
ReplyDelete