Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Saturday, July 23, 2011

12 Days of Summer OLTL Challenge: Day 3

Today's challenge is . . . Least Favorite Male Character and WHY!

Go ahead and post!

1 comment:

  1. My least favorite male character (current cast) has to be Cutter. I just cannot tolerate him. He's supposed to be attractive but to me, he's not. He's supposed to be sexy, but to me, he's not. He's supposed to be intriguing, but he's certainly not. And now that Roger's back, the glaring disparity in acting slaps you in the noggin.

    Of all time, I think Cutter's still up there, along with Nate, James, Patrick Thornhart, Andrew at times (I had a long love-hate with that reverand), and Marco Dane because he scared me when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.