Most Popular Topics

Search The Real Todd Manning

Saturday, July 23, 2011

One Life to Live: Showing "The Chew" Commercials

https://theview.abc.go.com/forum/chewone-life-live

"Just wondering if anyone else thinks that this is a stupid idea by ABC.
.
I've started taping OLTL lately b/c the "real" Todd Manning is back and I adore Roger Howarth as an actor...so I've noticed while watching that ABC is showing clips & previews of "The Chew", the show that will replace either OLTL or AMC come fall.
.
Isn't that a bit nasty of ABC, so show the previews of the show that you are going to have replace the beloved soap when so many people are so upset?
.
Me, I also think that this whole "internet" stuff is just to keep the show going in case they want to start it up again if these daytime shows fail. I know if I want to watch a show about food I'll flip on the food network.
.
Just wondering what others thought on this..."

Just love this person's commentary.  The poster is clearly not in the soap loop, but even he/she sees the reality of the situation.  Posting THE CHEW commercials during OUR SHOWS is quite rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep the posts positive, it is all in fun! A good hint is to use the @symbol when directing a comment at a specific person who posted prior to you, if you choose.